The City of Langford is pleased to bring round-trip carsharing to the region! Modo is a member-owned community co-operative, providing individuals and businesses with an affordable and convenient alternative to private vehicle ownership. They operate a fleet of 700+ cars, trucks, SUVs and mini-vans, across Vancouver Island, the lower mainland and the Okanagan. With our new “low emission” fleet, right here in Langford, getting around is easy!
why carshare with modo?
Did you know by round trip carsharing with Modo, you can:
- save costs (fuel, insurance & maintenance are all included with Modo): on average, members save $300/month, compared to owning
- book your Modo from 15 minutes to a year in advance
- help reduce traffic and parking constraints with fewer vehicles on the road: every Modo removed ten cars from our streets
- have convenient access and locations across BC: and cars at every major ferry terminal
- help to improve air quality and lower carbon emissions: 30-50% fewer GHGs compared to personal cars
- access different vehicle types depending on your needs: cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and more!
Join today using the promo code LANGFORDSHARES at www.modo.coop for $50 free drive time to get you started!